1. Thin. fair-complexioned subjects with tendency to gastric and hepatic complaints.
2. Hypochondriasis with lethargy ; drowsiness and debility.
3. Constant pain under the lower angle of right shoulder blade.
1. Light-haired, irresolute persons of phlegmatic temperament ; often scrofulous or syphilitic.
2. Hypochondriasis ; indifferent to everything and everyone ; angry at trifles but soon sorry.
3. Vesicular and pustular…
ZIZIA AUREA – Meadow Parsnip – (THASPIUM AUREUM – ZIZIA) Hysteria, epilepsy, chorea, hypochondriasis, come within the sphere of this remedy.
Mind.–Suicidal; depressed; laughing and weeping moods alternate.
Head.–Pressure on top,…