1. Light-haired, irresolute persons of phlegmatic temperament ; often scrofulous or syphilitic.
2. Hypochondriasis ; indifferent to everything and everyone ; angry at trifles but soon sorry.
3. Vesicular and pustular eruptions, especially after vaccination ; copious exudation of thick pus over which tough scabs form ; appear especially about the face and head ; child scratches till covered with blood ; intolerable itching and burning < scratching, at night and from heat.
4. Ulcerations with much thick scabbing under which pus collects ; ulcers sensitive, bleed easily and are often surrounded with burning, itching vesicles.
5. Periosteal pains and inflammations ; of long bones especially tibiae ; burning. or flying, stitching pains. < damp, at night in bed ; caries ; exostoses, tumours soften from within.
6. Neuralgias especially following eruptions (e.g. zona) or mercurialism ; particularly of face involving eye, cheek and teeth ; severe, tearing pains with local soreness ; followed by numbness.
7. Toothache with caries ; teeth feel blunt and elongated.
8. Gastric disorders with burning pains and pressure (Ars.) even ulceration ; patient craves fat ; constipation usual.
9. Ailments usually one-sided.
10. Modalities ; < night, warmth of bed, touch ; cold air and cold washing.