1. Patients intellectually keen but physically weak ; emaciation upper part of body ; sedentary habit ; mentally absorbed ; complexion often sallow ; prematurely old in appearance. Children precocious, weakly.
2. Mental powers failing ; fatigue and forgetfulness ; uses wrong words, etc. ; hypochondriasis with irritability ; emotionally sensitive ; lachrymose ; apprehensive of the future ; lacks self-confidence yet “gets through” ; dislikes company yet dreads solitude ; in women dread of men.
3. Chronic gastro-intestinal disorders ; general sourness of alimentary tract ; appetite good but a few mouthfuls-satiate ; flatulence excessive, much borborygmus, > dejections ; craves sweets, delicacies ; dislikes oysters and often meat ; < coffee, wine, smoking, onions ; constipation predominates.
4. Uric acid diathesis ; red sand in urine, child cries before micturition ; or increased quantity of pale urine
5. Dryness of skin (especially, palms) and mucous membranes ; stoppage of nose with discharge of crusts or elastic plugs.
6. Fan-like motion of the alae nasi, of a twitching nature and independent of respiration (in respiratory troubles – Antimonium tartaricum).
7. One foot hot (usually the right) the other cold.
8. Irritability after uninterrupted nap.
9. Complaints right-sided or travel from right to left.
10. Modalities ; < both extremes of temperature but especially heat ; heat of exertion ; < 4-8 p.m., sometimes continuing later (Helleborus niger) ; sleep ; constriction ; in open air especially with uncovering and gentle motion ; gastro-intestinal symptom > warmth.
Note : In deep-seated, progressive, chronic diseases.
Dr. AG ClarkeLycopodium Clavatum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 15th, 2012 at 5:30 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Constipation, Emaciation, Flatulence, Hypochondriasis, Itching