1. Persons with sallow, greasy-looking complexion ; dark, “bilious” individuals with sunken cheeks ; cadaverous appearance.
2. Intellectual torpor ; apathy ; loss of memory ; unable to find proper word ; hypochondriasis with irritability : religious melancholia ; thinks much about physical health especially his digestion.
3. Anaemia with great lassitude ; excessive and rapid emaciation of parts.
4. Spasms especially of sphincters ; cramps, convulsions, tremors ; going on to general or partial paralysis with hyperesthesia especially if preceded by characteristic pains or mental derangement. Wrist-drop.
5. Arthralgic and neuralgic pains in trunk and limbs.
6. Distinct blue line along gum margins ; foetid breath. yellow tongue, sweetish taste.
7. Excruciating colic, sensation as if abdomen retracted to the spine, “as if drawn in by a string” pain radiates to all parts of the body.
8. Constipation ; stools painful, hard, lumpy, dark, “like sheep’s dung” ; with spasms of sphincter ani.
9. Marked dryness of the skin ; entire lack of perspiration.
10. Modalities ; < night, motion ; > hard pressure.
Note : A slow but deep-acting remedy.
Dr. AG ClarkePlumbum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 11th, 2012 at 11:51 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Colic, Constipation, Emaciation, Hypochondriasis, Paralysis, Tremor