The Kali carb. patient is a hard patient to study, and the remedy itself is a hard one to study. It is not used as often as it should be, and the reason is that it is a very complex and confusing remedy. It has a great many opposite symptoms, changing symptoms, and this it
Lachesis is a frequently indicated remedy, and one that you will need to study much in order to know how to use. Lachesis seems to fit the whole human race, for the race is pretty well filled up with snake as to disposition and character and this venom only causes to appear that which is
1. Leucophlegmatic subjects ; “fair, fat, flabby” ; Children with tendency to grow fat ; large head and abdomen ; slow development of mind and body ; slow and imperfect ossification (difficult, delayed dentition, open fontanelles, etc.). Girls who grow too rapidly. 2. Anxiety of mind ; all kinds of nervous apprehensions with difficulty expressed
1. Scrofulous subjects especially women with tendency to unhealthy corpulence ; sluggish, “pasty” habit. At Climaxis. 2. Great sadness and despondency with inclination to weep especially at hearing music ; apprehension, mind dwells upon death. Children acute and impudent, laugh at reprimands. 3. Marked debility with anaemic conditions. Sexual debility from abuse. 4. Unhealthy skin
1. Elderly persons with dark hair, lax fibre, inclined to obesity ; feeble circulation ; anaemic, broken-down constitutions ; tendency to local congestions. 2. Mental slackness and weakness ; disinclined to any exertion ; peevish ; unreasonable apprehensions ; easily frightened ; intolerant of least touch (especially if unexpected) and of pain ; dreads solitude.
1. Anaemic, emaciated subjects with pale face, glue-ringed eyes, dilated pupils, etc. 2. Intense melancholy and apprehension ; mental slackness and inability to think ; irritability ; dislikes society especially men ; easily startled. 3. Great debility ; heaviness of whole body ; short walk greatly fatigues. 4. Ailments from exposure to sun, also artificial
1. Adapted to the rheumatic diathesis. 2. Great sadness and apprehension with Inclination to weep ; < at night, in the house > out of doors. 3. Sub-acute and chronic rheumatism and rheumatoid affections with the characteristic modalities ; pains as if the bones were scraped with a knife ; also paralytic weakness with numbness