1. Anaemic, emaciated subjects with pale face, glue-ringed eyes, dilated pupils, etc.
2. Intense melancholy and apprehension ; mental slackness and inability to think ; irritability ; dislikes society especially men ; easily startled.
3. Great debility ; heaviness of whole body ; short walk greatly fatigues.
4. Ailments from exposure to sun, also artificial light ; chronic effects of sunstroke or overstudy.
5. Gastric disorders with great acidity ; large appetite ; < after vegetable diet, starchy foods ; discomfort > while eating.
6. Bearing down pains in female pelvic organs.
7. Chronic catarrhal conditions of all mucous membranes ; gen. with copious secretion of thick mucus, usually yellowish-green ; much nasal mucus passes through the mouth ; < daytime, slightest draught, > sweating.
8. Ankles weak, give way when walking ; easy dislocation and springing.
9. Skin dry, rough, chapped especially dorsi of hands and feet ; chronic dry eczemas.
10. Patient < during thunder-storm (from electrical changes not timidity) ; excessive summer heat yet dislikes open air ; < mental exertion, music ; between meals.
Dr. AG ClarkeNatrum Carbonicum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 12th, 2012 at 4:11 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Acidity, Apprehension, Debility, Eczema, Melancholy, Sunstroke