1. Leucophlegmatic subjects ; “fair, fat, flabby” ; Children with tendency to grow fat ; large head and abdomen ; slow development of mind and body ; slow and imperfect ossification (difficult, delayed dentition, open fontanelles, etc.). Girls who grow too rapidly.
2. Anxiety of mind ; all kinds of nervous apprehensions with difficulty expressed and combated ; fears insanity ; night terrors ; children slow to learn though often painstaking and industrious.
3. Easy sweating ; of single parts ; of the head, wetting pillow far around when asleep.
4. Deficient circulation ; coldness of single parts ; cold, clammy feeling especially of legs and feet, also hands.
5. General sourness especially of alimentary system.
6. Digestion weak with much fermentation ; craving for eggs especially during illness ; for indigestible things ; constipation the rule, pale, clayey stools ; dentition diarrheas. Sinking sensations in abdomen (any time).
7. Menses premature, profuse, protracted ; < least mental excitement ; profuse leucorrhoea between periods.
8. –Conditions arising from loss of body fluids (Cinch ; Phos. ac.) especially nervous symptoms.
9. Chronic glandular enlargements and unhealthy skin ; itching eruptions, warts, small non-malignant growths, rhagades.
10. Patient very chilly ; < cold and damp ; from working in water ; 2 to 3 a.m. ; > warmth yet on getting warm is over warm ; gen. > when constipated ; >. lying painful side.
Notes. This remedy is slow in developing its action.
Chronic of Belladonna.
Keynote : Slow Development.
Dr. AG ClarkeCalcarea Carbonica
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 18th, 2012 at 4:10 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Anxiety, Apprehension, Constipation, Dentition, Itching