1. Elderly persons with dark hair, lax fibre, inclined to obesity ; feeble circulation ; anaemic, broken-down constitutions ; tendency to local congestions.
2. Mental slackness and weakness ; disinclined to any exertion ; peevish ; unreasonable apprehensions ; easily frightened ; intolerant of least touch (especially if unexpected) and of pain ; dreads solitude.
3. Great debility with easy sweating and constant, weary backache > pressure.
4. Sharp, stitching pains ;motion < lying affected side ; char. region is between right hip and right knee on outer side of thigh.
5. Right-aided ailments.
6. Bag-like swelling between eyebrows and lids ; a sagging of the tissues rather than oedema.
7. Catarrhal conditions of all mucous membranes ; of respiratory tract with dryness and discharge of tenacious mucus, gen. scanty, difficult to dislodge ; often with gagging and vomiting of ingesta.
8. Impaired digestion with great flatulent distension ; abdomen sensitive to touch, constipation ; capricious appetite with strong desire for sweet or sour things ; assoc. neurasthenic conditions.
9. Chronic pelvic disorders in women : periods excessive ; profuse leucorrhoea of mucus and pus ; patient feels sadly weak before menstrual period.
10. Patient < cold, takes cold easily ; open air, lying affected side ; 2-4 a.m. ; while eating and just after, e.g. toothache ; < coitus.
Note : Acute or chronic conditions.
Dr. AG ClarkeKalium Carbonicum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 15th, 2012 at 11:19 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Apprehension, Backache, Constipation, Debility, Itching, Obesity, Peevish, Pus, Toothache, Vomiting, Weakness