1. Scrofulous subjects especially women with tendency to unhealthy corpulence ; sluggish, “pasty” habit. At Climaxis.
2. Great sadness and despondency with inclination to weep especially at hearing music ; apprehension, mind dwells upon death. Children acute and impudent, laugh at reprimands.
3. Marked debility with anaemic conditions. Sexual debility from abuse.
4. Unhealthy skin ; every injury suppurates.(a) Itching eruptions with oozing of corrosive, transparent, honey-like fluid ; especially about the ears, face or entire scalp ; gen. < warmth. (b) Skin dry, nails become hard, thick, brittle ; rhagades ; excoriations ; special affinity for scar tissue.
5. Glandular swellings and indurations.
6. Alimentary disorders > eating, > warm milk, < cold drinks ; dislikes sweets, animal food, fat, salt ; tongue gen. clean.
7. Abdominal distension from flatulence with constipation ; stools too large, lumpy, covered with mucus or containing mucous shreds ; anus sore, even fissured.
8. Female complaints with delayed menstrual period ; flow gen. scanty but leucorrhoea of profuse, thin, white mucus, in gushes day and night ; sometimes in place of menses.
9. Ear troubles ; hears better in a noise (Nit. ac.), or on violent motion.
10. Patient chilly yet likes open air, < night, motion during and after menstrual period.
Dr. AG ClarkeGraphites
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 5:06 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Apprehension, Climaxis, Constipation, Debility, Flatulence, Itching