1. Spasmodic affections especially convulsions with loss of consciousness ; pupils dilated, insensible ; frightful contortions of limbs and whole body ; opisthotonos ; frothing at mouth, etc. ; spasms renewed by touch, noise, jarring ; followed by great exhaustion ; from indigestion, dentition, worms, repercussed eruptions, etc. ; epilepsies, choreas.
2. Abnormal appetite for indigestible things.
3. Chronic effects of concussion of brain or spine, especially spasms.
4. Vesicular and pustular eruptions with formation of yellowish honey-coloured crusts, especially about corners of mouth ; little or no itching.
5. Violent shocks in various localities causing jerking of the part ; sudden detonations in the ears on swallowing especially in deafness of old people.
Dr. AG ClarkeCicuta Virosa
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 18th, 2012 at 7:48 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Chorea, Concussion, Deafness, Dentition, Indigestion, Itching, Opisthotonos