1. Acute mania ; patient, talkative, quarrelsome, gen. lascivious, exposes the person, etc. ; in the between state, suspicious depression ; fears solitude, poison, plots. Ailments from jealousy, unfortunate…
1. Hydrogenoid constitutions ; subjects with sycotic history.
2. Depression ; lively music saddens ; satiety of life ; irritability, especially when spoken to ; inability to think.
3. Mental traumatism…
1. Plethoric subjects.
2. Furious deliriums ; screaming and howling.
3. Sudden, intense local congestions especially to base of brain, spine, chest, stomach ; also of pelvis, dysmenorrhoea (Caulophyllum) ; coup-de-soleil….