1. Thin, single women with rheumatic tendencies and nervous, hysterical temperament.
2. Unstable mental state constantly relapsing into profound depression ; anxiety and fears of death, insanity, nature and extent of illness, etc. ; loquacity ; mental and physical restlessness ; mental state alternating with physical.
3. Utero-ovarian disorders, with various reflex disturbances incidental thereto ; e.g. severe headache occiput, vertex and/or behind the eyes, may extend to nape of neck and even spine ; < motion > open air.
4. Rheumatic complaints especially In the belly of muscles ; often with persistent muscular soreness.
5. Pains sudden, sharp, lancinating ; < touch motion ; often assoc. with the voiding of profuse, pale urine ; with numbness.
6. Trembling and jerking of muscles < emotion, under pressure, e.g. when lying on the part ; preventing sleep. Chorea.
7. Menses too painful, irregular and gen. scanty ; pains < during the flow.
8. Ailments resulting from emotional causes especially disappointments in the affections.
9. Left-sided complaints.
10. Modalities ; < cold (except the headache) especially cold damp weather ; < during menstrual period.
Note : A valuable remedy to consult in disorders of pregnancy, and the puerperal state.
Keynote : Gloom.
Dr. AG ClarkeCimicifuga
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 18th, 2012 at 7:47 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Anxiety, Chorea, Depression, Headache, Loquacity, Numbness, Pregnancy