1. Tall, lean, dark-complexioned persons ; poorly nourished and subject to bacterial infections ; overgrown girls ; children old-looking and wrinkled ; women at post-climacteric period.
2. Children ill-humoured, peevish, cry for things which they push or throw away on receiving (Staph.).
3. All secretions (especially from mucous surfaces) corrosive, acrid, very offensive, debilitating. Septic discharges.
4. Violent burning pains, especially in diseases with a gangrenous or malignant tendency.
S. Haemorrhagic diathesis ; flow passive, dark, oozing.
6. Painful dentition ; teeth begin to decay as soon as they appear ; scorbutic condition of the mouth ; pyorrhea.
7. Persistent vomiting ; of sweetish water ; of undigested food in large quantities long after meals : often sympathetic (pregnancy, etc.).
8. Female disorders ; periods premature, profuse, protracted ; flow only on lying down ; intermitting ; between periods-leucorrhoea, offensive, acrid causing itching and burning to the parts < scratching ; stains linen yellow ; with debility.
9. Urinary troubles ; sudden urging ; copious, pale discharge ; can only micturate when lying down ; incontinence in children during first sleep (Sepia) which is very profound.
10. Modalities ; < cold weather, cold air, cold bathing < rest especially when lying.
Note : Inimical to Carbo Vegetabilis.
Dr. AG ClarkeKreosotum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 15th, 2012 at 11:17 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Debility, Dentition, Itching, Peevish, Pregnancy, Pyorrhea, Vomiting