1. Acute, sub-acute and chronic rheumatism ; pains severe, suddenly change locality, going from joint to joint, with numbness, gen. < early part of night or soon after going to bed.
2. Cardiac diseases assoc. with rheumatism or in post influenza conditions ; violent shooting, stabbing pains ; palpitation ; great dyspnoea ; slow, weak pulse ; gen. pale face, anxious expression, cold extremities ; < lying left side.
3. Neuralgias attended or succeeded by numbness of the parts ; pains shoot in a downward direction ; lightning pains of tabes dorsalis.
4. Deep-seated eye affections with sense of stiffness around eyes and in eyelids ; severe stitching pains < turning eyes, begin at sunrise and last till noon, or < at noon, leave at sunset (Natrum muriaticum) ; headache with similar modalities.
5. Symptoms predominantly right-sided.
Dr. AG ClarkeKalmia
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 15th, 2012 at 11:18 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Headache, Influenza, Itching, Neuralgia, Numbness, Palpitation, Rheumatism, Stiffness, Tabes dorsalis