1. Nervous, restless, highly sensitive temperament.
2. Patient forgetful, absent-minded ; drops letters and words in writing ; cannot concentrate ; intense despondency – a chronic “blue” condition ; attacks of rage ; fears solitude, death, insanity, falling down stairs, etc.
3. Symptoms erratic ; change from side to side every few hours or days ; apt to begin and end with menstrual period.
4. Throat complaints ; sensitive to touch externally (Lach.) ; pains extend to the ears ; < empty swallowing.
5. Shining, glazed appearance of lesions ; e.g. diphtheritic deposit, ulcers, etc.
6. Sinking feeling at epigastrium ; usually not > eating.
7. Female disorders. Periods premature, profuse, flow bright, viscid, stringy, in gushes. Breasts painful, inflamed, < towards evening and from least jar ; must hold them firmly when going up or down stairs. Useful when necessary to dry up the milk.
8. Hyperaesthesia of the sexual organs.
9. Intense backache across supra-sacral region extending to right natis and down right sciatic nerve ; spine very sensitive to touch and pressure.
10. Modalities ; < at menstrual period ; often < lying left side.
Note. Acts best in single dose.
Dr. AG ClarkeLac caninum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 15th, 2012 at 11:16 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords