1. Large, fleshy people, particularly children and young persons. Patients suffering from brain fag with numb feeling in head as if would lose reason ; loss of memory, forgets how to talk ; fits of
uncontrollable weeping and profound melancholic, delusions, even mania.
2. Nervous restlessness, must keep busy ; fidgety hands (feet – Zincum metallicum) ; restless and sleeplessness at night, from worry, etc. ; somnambulism.
3. Spasms – in coordination of muscles – paralysis ; stammering speech ; staggering gait ; epileptiform convulsions, etc.
4. Anaesthesia of various parts or of entire body ; especially of fauces from alcoholism.
5. Acne-like eruptions especially on face, chest and shoulders (Eugenia jambolana)
Dr. AG ClarkeKalium Bromatum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 15th, 2012 at 11:21 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Acne, Alcoholism, Fidgety, Mania, Paralysis, Somnambulism, Stammering