1. Young plethoric persons who desire light and company, dread the dark and solitude.
2. Acute manias and deliriums, great terror, attempts to escape, hallucinations especially of terrible animals ; great rage with screaming, biting and scratching ; loquacity, constant praying and entreating ; staring, brilliant eyes, widely dilated pupils ; strange imaginations, e.g. of double personality, of scattered limbs, etc.
3. Spasmodic complaints ; convulsions, chorea (facial muscles chiefly affected), epilepsies ; from fright, renewed by bright light, sight of brilliant objects, at attempts to swallow liquids ; strabismus, stammering, hydrophobia.
4. Painlessness with most complaints but intense pain of suppuration particularly in abscess of left hip joint or in panaritum.
5. In fevers with intense, bright scarlet-red rash over whole body, and often suppression of all secretions and excretions.
Dr. AG ClarkeStramonium
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 8th, 2012 at 11:40 am.
Last updated on September 16th, 2012 at 4:53 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Chorea, Delirium, Double personality, Fever, Hydrophobia, Loquacity, Mania, Personality, Stammering, Strabismus