1. Scrofulous or syphilitic subjects ; elderly persons.
2. Mental hypersensitiveness ; offended at trifles ; continual concern about the future ; peevishness, sometimes violent temper ; children petulantly push or throw away things for which they cried ; apathy, depression.
3. Ailments from mental emotions especially pride, envy, chagrin, indignation, unmerited insults, etc.
4. Caries of the teeth ; at edges ; in scrofulous or syphilitic children ; in women during pregnancy ; toothache during menstrual period < touch of food or drink, not on biting or chewing.
5. Sexual disorders with hypersensitiveness of generative organs ; mental and physical effects of onanism and excesses ; guilty, abashed look ; mind persistently dwells on sexual subjects.
6. Prostatic troubles in old men ; burning in urethra when not urinating ; urging and pain after, in women, prolapse of uterus with relaxed, hanging-down feeling in abdomen, wants to support with hands ; backache always < night in bed and in morning before rising.
7. Injuries from sharp cutting instruments, glass, etc. ; neuralgias after surgical operations.
8. Moist itching eruptions ; after scratching, burning and itching appear elsewhere ; figwarts, condylomata, etc.
9. Affections of the eyelids ; styes, tumours, nodosities, chalazae, etc.
10. Modalities ; < cold ; least touch affected parts ; mental emotions ; < tobacco especially the cough.
Note : Inimical to Ranunculus bulbosus.
Dr. AG ClarkeStaphysagria
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathic Books )
Posted on September 9th, 2012 at 7:50 am.
Last updated on March 17th, 2014 at 11:53 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Backache, Caries, Condylomata, Cough, Depression, Itching, Neuralgia, Onanism, Peevish, Pregnancy, Toothache