1. Mechanical injuries of bones and periosteum ; sprains, dislocations, with bruised pains ; lameness after sprains especially of wrists and ankles ; ganglia ; flat foot.
2. Bruised, lame sensation all over, < limbs and joints ; parts lain on are painful as if bruised : even in rheumatic complaints.
3. Ailments from overstraining the eyes ; headaches asthenopia, etc. ; eyes burn and ache, feel strained or hot, like balls of fire.
4. Dyspepsia ; after abdominal strain ; when meat always disagrees, causing much distress and urticaria ; also milk.
5. Rectal complaints ; prolapse immediately on attempting defecation ; after confinement or undue strain ; carcinoma of rectum.
Dr. AG ClarkeRuta Graveolens
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 11th, 2012 at 8:25 am.
Last updated on September 16th, 2012 at 4:54 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Asthenopia, Carcinoma, Dyspepsia, Flat foot, Headache, Urticaria