1. Young people ; women at climaxis.
2. No marked mentals except hopeful state in phthisical patients.
3. Various headaches ; periodic, especially every seventh day ; begin occiput, spread upwards and settle over right eye ; often end in vomiting ; < at menstrual period and at climaxis sick headaches begin morning, increase during day and last till evening ; > lying quiet in dark room ; > sleep.
4. Naso-pharyngeal and ear complaints especially with polypoid conditions.
5. Burning in various localities ; hot palms and soles (Sulphur) climacteric flushes.
6. Pains in places where bones least covered, e.g. tibia, dorsi of hands, etc.
7. Lung complaints, even acute tuberculosis, with hectic fever ; circumscribed redness of one or both cheeks, sputa offensive even to patient.
8. Rheumatic pains in right arm and shoulder, < night in bed ; cannot raise the arm.
9. Right-sided complaints.
10. Modalities ; > lying quiet ; in dark room.
Dr. AG ClarkeSanguinaria
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 11th, 2012 at 8:24 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Climaxis, Fever, Headache, Hectic fever, Tuberculosis, Vomiting