1. Cerebral congestions especially from exposure to sun or radiated heat ; from mental excitement ; at climaxis ; face may be pale or congested even to dusky appearance. Sunstroke.
2. Mental confusion ; familiar things seem strange, loses his way ; after injuries, etc.
3. Throbbing pulsation all through head with every pulse beat ; not painful.
4. Headaches ; severe bursting or crushing pain, < noise, motion, jarring, stooping, touch of hat, having hair cut ; sudden attacks ; from heat of sun ; in place of menses.
5. Congestion of heart ; often alt. rush of blood to head ; angina pectoris with fluttering of heart and violent beating as if chest would burst open, laboured breathing ; pains radiate in all directions even into arms (3x).
Dr. AG ClarkeGlonoine
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 5:08 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Angina pectoris, Climaxis, Confusion, Headache, Sunstroke