1. Complaints with renal or vesical symptoms predominating ; especially rheumatic and arthritic affections.
2. Renal colic ; with passage of calculi ; stitching, cutting pains kidney region following course of ureter into bladder and urethra ; especially left side.
3. Bilious and gastro-intestinal disorders, especially hepatic colic from passage of gall-stones ; with jaundice.
4. Backache with stiffness, lameness and numbness, < touch, pressure, sitting, stooping, lying, > standing still ; burning and soreness in kidney region.
5. Modalities ; < motion, especially sudden jarring ; > open air.