1. Uric acid diathesis especially if gonorrhoeal or syphilitic taint.
2. Urine dark, brownish with intensely strong, odour in urinary or other complaints.
3. Rheumatic and arthritic conditions ; gouty concretions ; tearing stitching joint pains, < cold open air, > wrapping up ; ganglia.
4. Diarrhoea in children ; profuse, watery, very offensive, exhausting stools of urinous odour ; characteristic urine.
5. Symptoms tend to travel from left to right and from below upward.
Additions by Dr. Anil Singhal – Rheumatism, Arthritis, Gout