1. Great restlessness with anguish (Arsenicum) ; cannot keep still ; sits then walks, then lies down, never long in one place.
2. Solitude unbearable ; craves company ; child wants to hold mother’s hand continually.
3. Gastric disorders especially gastralgia ; pain severe, burning, pressive, extending to spine ; vomiting ; of water as soon as it reaches stomach, in enormous quantities ; with convulsive gagging and inexpressible pain ; after laparotomy, etc.
4. Bowel complaints with loose, offensive, debilitating stools ; when vomiting predominates.
5. Alternating symptoms and complaints ; e.g. headache and gastralgia.