1. Pale, anaemic subjects who suffer from dyspnoea and depression ; feel like weeping all the time but weeping <. Children with worm troubles.
2. Great nervous and muscular prostration ; so weak she drops into a chair ; weakness (emptiness) is especially referred to the chest (Argentum metallicum) < using the voice ; often accompanied by profuse, debilitating sweats with musty odour.
3. Neuralgic pains ; gradually increase to a high degree then gradually decline (Platina).
4. Chronic catarrhal troubles ; sputa profuse, easily detached, light yellow, lumpy, tasting sweetish, salty or putrid (Stannum iodatum, 3x).
5. Modalities ; < cold ;< using voice ; < descending ;< warm drinks ; > pressure.
Dr. AG ClarkeStannum Metallicum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 9th, 2012 at 7:51 am.
Last updated on September 16th, 2012 at 4:53 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Depression, Prostration, Weakness