1. Deep-seated sycotic chronic affections especially after maltreated or suppressed gonorrhoea, when best selected remedy fails to relieve or permanently improve.
2. Patient lachrymose ; cannot speak without weeping ; always anticipating events, even death ; memory weak ; mentally sensitive ; irritable, impatient.
3. Intensely restless and fidgety legs and feet (Zincum metallicum) ; subjective trembling all over.
4. Burning of hands and feet ; wants them uncovered and fanned (Lachesis, Sulphur).
5. Rheumatic and arthritic complaints of sycotic origin ; puffy swelling and painful stiffness of joints, especially knuckles ; constricting pains ; soreness all over.
6. Insatiate cravings ; for liquor, salt, sweets, fruits, etc. ; usually constipation.
7. Nocturnal enuresis ; passes enormous quantities of ammoniacal, high-coloured urine in bed every night.
8. Female pelvic disorders especially if symptoms tend to malignancy with or without sycotic origin ; menorrhagia and metrorrhagia, flow profuse, dark, clotted.
9. Collapsed state ; wants to be fanned ; skin and sweat cold yet throws off covering ; craves fresh air.
10. Modalities ; < daylight to sunset (rev. Syphilinum) ; < heat, covering ; < thunder-storm ; < motion ; > at seashore (rev. Natrum muriaticum) ; > lying on the stomach especially in respiratory complaints.
Dr. AG ClarkeMedorrhinum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 12th, 2012 at 4:17 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Constipation, Enuresis, Fidgety, Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia, Nocturnal enuresis, Stiffness