1. Tired, languid, worn-out subjects, especially dark-complexioned, emaciated persons of highly nervous organization.
2. Neuralgic pains, darting, lightning-like in character, > warm applications, pressure, friction ; < touch, cold air, cold water, uncovering ; paroxysmal pains of all kinds except burning.
3. Complaints purely spasmodic in character ; no fever ; etc. ; in teething children ; cramps, convulsions, choreas, coughs.
4. Colic ; flatulent, forcing patient to bend double (Colocynthis) > rubbing, warmth, pressure ; belching gives no >. Menstrual colic with char. symptoms, > when flow begins. (Give in hot water.).
5. Right side of body mostly affected.
Dr. AG ClarkeMagnesia Phosphorica
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 14th, 2012 at 2:01 pm.
Last updated on September 16th, 2012 at 4:56 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Belching, Chorea, Colic, Cough, Fever