1. Invaluable in violent, acute destructive inflammations (phagedenic tendencies) of any part, especially of mucous membranes ; catarrhal, scrofulous, gonorrheal, syphilitic.
2. Typical dysentery ; scanty stools of pure mucus tinged or streaked with blood, colicky pains extreme, persistent tenesmus and burning ; often accompanied by tenesmus of bladder ; no > stool.
3. Acute Inflammatory conditions of eyes and lids with swelling, intense pain, photophobia and acrid lachrymation.
4. Violent inflammation of serous membranes especially peritoneum ; peritonitis, appendicitis, etc., when abscess is about to form.
5. Acute or chronic interstitial nephritis with violent cystic symptoms ; also gonorrhoeas with thick, greenish discharge.
Note : General symptoms and modalities as Mercurius vivus.
Dr. AG ClarkeMercurius Corrosivus
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 12th, 2012 at 4:16 pm.
Last updated on September 16th, 2012 at 4:56 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Appendicitis, Colic, Dysentery, Lachrymation, Peritonitis, Photophobia, Tenesmus