1. Venous congestions ; varicose veins and ulcers, phlebitis ; ecchymoses ; haemorrhoids bluish, bleeding, gen. without constipation.
2. Venous haemorrhages from any orifice ; flow dark gen. profuse.
3. Bruised soreness of affected parts ; even in rheumatism.
4. Wounds, especially incised or ragged ; relieves the pain and soreness.
5. Modalities ; < open air, especially moist, warm air ; motion ; at menstrual period.
Dr. AG ClarkeHamamelis Virginica
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 9:11 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Constipation, Phlebitis, Rheumatism