1. Light-haired, anaemic, debilitated subjects of rheumatic diathesis ; scrofulous children with worm troubles, especially when stammering results ; fear of sharp, pointed things.
2. Violent neuralgic pains, chiefly left-sided, beginning one point and radiating all directions ; from sunrise increasing till noon, then declining till sunset ; fifth pair nerves specially involved ; eye on affected side often waters ; right sided ciliary neuralgia ; periodic headache beginning base of brain or occiput, extending over head, settling over or about left eye (right Sanguinaria, Silicea), < stooping.
3. Deep-seated eye troubles ; even glaucoma ; intense pressive pain, especially on turning the eyes, as if too large for orbits.
4. Organic heart affections with violent, visible, audible palpitation ; great dyspnoea, must lie on right side or with head high ; purring feeling over heart, wave-like motion not synchronous with pulse ; systolic blowing at apex ; pain goes down left arm ; tobacco heart.
5. Modalities ; < cold, damp, stormy weather ; noise, least jar, shake or movement ; body painfully sensitive to touch ; toothache <.smoking.
Dr. AG ClarkeSpigelia
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 9th, 2012 at 7:53 am.
Last updated on January 29th, 2014 at 3:42 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Ciliary neuralgia, Glaucoma, Headache, Neuralgia, Palpitation, Stammering, Toothache