1. Fair-complexioned women and children of lax fibre timid and sensitive ; tubercular diathesis.
2. Marked anxiety, even terror, in nearly all complaints ; gen. assoc. with the suffocative attacks.
3. Great dryness of mucous membranes in respiratory tract cough with no mucous rale, dry, sibilant, “like a saw through pine-board” ; < sweets, cold drinks, lying with head low, sleep, mental excitement. Croup ; after exposure to dry, cold winds ; anxious wheezing < during inspiration : dry, barking cough in suffocative attacks ; (often after Aconite has controlled the high fever and dry, hot skin) ; < after midnight.
4. Heart diseases ; organic ; suffocating attacks on lying flat with head low, especially after midnight ; hypertrophied conditions, especially when assoc. emphysema ; sudden failing of compensation ; violent palpitation ; pain down left arm ; < sleep.
5. Glandular enlargements ; with induration ; of thyroid (goitre), of generative organs, of testicles after suppressed gonorrhoea or maltreated orchitis.
Dr. AG ClarkeSpongia Tosta
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 9th, 2012 at 7:52 am.
Last updated on September 16th, 2012 at 4:52 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Anxiety, Cough, Croup, Emphysema, Fever, Heart disease, Induration, Orchitis, Palpitation, Wheezing