1. Subjects of lax fibre especially children ; nervous temperament constitutions worn out by long strain and anxiety.
2. Irritable disposition.
3. Mental and physical sensitiveness.
4. Sour smell of whole body ; all excretions tend to sourness.
5. Neuralgias with lightning-like pains ; of face < left side, < at night ; insupportable during rest ; especially during pregnancy.
6. Alimentary complaints ; acid dyspepsia, even vomiting ; of pregnancy ; inordinate craving for meat in children ; < milk, cabbage, potatoes and other gross foods.
7. Diarrhoea preceded by colic ; stools green, frothy, like scum of frog pond ; milk passes undigested ; white floating lumps like tallow.
8. Menstrual disorders ; flow only or < at night or when lying down (Ammonium muriaticum, Kreosotum, rev. Lilium tigirinum) ; ailments of pregnancy.
9. Epileptiform spasms.
10. Modalities ; < change of temperature ; < at menstrual period ; < warmth of bed but > warm air ; < every three weeks ; abdominal pains > bending over.
Dr. AG ClarkeMagnesia Carbonica
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 15th, 2012 at 12:22 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Anxiety, Colic, Dyspepsia, Neuralgia, Pregnancy, Vomiting