1. Extreme irritability and impatience especially in rheumatic subjects ; ailments from mental emotions especially anger with indignation.
2. Severe colic > bending double (rev. Dioscorea) or hard pressure ; patient presses hard things against abdomen > stool or passage of flatus ; < cheese ; < 4-9 p.m.
3. Neuralgias especially of larger nerves < touch yet > hard pressure, rest and warmth ; particularly right-sided sciatica and ovaralgia ; vomiting and diarrhoea often result from the pain.
4. Diarrhoea and dysentery brought on by chill during hot weather, < eating and drinking ; with char. colic, > stool.
5. Vertigo especially on turning head to the left.
Dr. AG ClarkeColocynthis
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 10:34 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Colic, Dysentery, Neuralgia, Ovaralgia, Sciatica, Vertigo, Vomiting