1. Old people especially old maids and old bachelors, rigid muscular fibre ; scrofulous or cancerous tendencies.
2. Lively, sanguine disposition yet easily gets out of humour ; moroseness ; inability and disinclination for any mental effort, dreads being alone yet avoids society.
3. Chronic gland troubles ; inflammations rather than growths ; with induration ; especially of breasts ; after a blow, etc.
4. Vertigo on turning the head sideways especially to the left ; on lying down or turning over in bed.
S. Spasmodic cough caused by dry spot in larynx, immediately on lying down (Hyosc.) ; during pregnancy.
6. Eye diseases ; intense photophobia out of all proportion to the objective signs of inflammation ; < night > pressure, dark room.
7. Bladder troubles with great difficulty in voiding urine ; the flow intermits.
8. III-effects of suppressed sexual desire, or of excessive indulgence ; suppressed menses from putting hands in cold water.
9. Sweating, immediately on falling asleep, day or night, even on closing the eyes (ctr. Samb.).
10. Patient on the whole < cold ; night ; lying down, turning in bed ; > in dark.
Dr. AG ClarkeConium Maculatum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 10:32 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Cancer, Cough, Induration, Photophobia, Pregnancy, Vertigo