1. Children (especially dark-haired) with worm affections ; pale face, white about the mouth, boring of nose with finger, grinding of teeth at night, restless sleep, hunger, fever, etc.
2. Ill humour ; cannot be quieted ; dislikes caresses ; rejects everything offered : may want to be carried but is no better.
3. Spasmodic affections especially convulsions, chorea, whooping cough ; from intestinal irritation, particularly worms.
4. Ravenous appetite ; hunger soon after full meal ; craves many and different things, sweets.
5. Fevers, remittent, stimulating worm fever ; intermittent, in children, daily attacks at same hour ; no thirst during chill or heat.
Note : The alkaloid Santonine is specific for Ascaris Lumbricoides.
Dr. AG ClarkeCina
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 18th, 2012 at 7:45 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Ascaris Lumbricoides, Chorea, Cough, Fever, Whooping Cough