1. Fair persons of plethoric habit ; phlegmatic, indolent, dread cold, open air, exercise, and society ; clumsy, fat, dirty children.
2. Burning, smarting pains and sensations not > by heat ; especially of mucous membranes ; associated with constriction and chilliness.
3. Throat conditions < when not swallowing (Ignatia) especially in smokers and alcoholics.
4. Chronic suppuration of the ear ; mastoid involved ; swelling behind ear, painful, extremely sore and sensitive to touch.
5. Threatened gangrene of lung ; each explosive cough expelling a pungent, foetid odour ; pain in distant parts on coughing, especially head.