1. In acute diseases with intense irritation both mental and physical.
2. Mental irritability, < by the pains ; paroxysms of passion.
3. Genito-urinary disorders with constant urging and the characteristic pains before, during and after micturition (Cann. sat.) ; urine passes only in drops ; < drinking.
4. Violent cutting, burning pains with spasms ; sore, raw, burning sensations.
5. Intense inflammations of the skin with the formation of vesicles.
6. Violent inflammations of serous membranes with effusion and the characteristic pains.
7. Hemorrhages from mucous orifices.
8. Violent erethism of the sexual organs.
9. Burns and scalds before or just after blisters form. (Externally and internally, well diluted.)
10. Modalities ; < touch ; drinking ; > warmth.
Additions by Dr. Anil Singhal – UTI
Dr. AG ClarkeCantharis
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 18th, 2012 at 4:07 pm.
Last updated on September 25th, 2012 at 9:01 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords