1. Fullness in various parts ; venous congestions.
2. Irritability, feels and is miserably cross.
3. Mucous membranes dry, swollen, burning, feel raw ; sometimes thin, watery, acrid discharges ; mouth, throat and rectum particularly affected.
4. Rectal disorders with char. fullness, burning and dryness, rectum feels as if full of sticks or splinters ; intense pain at anus for hours after stool ; constipation with haemorrhoids which are usually blind, very sensitive ; prolapsus ani.
5. Severe dull backache in sacro-lumbar region with lame feeling ; fullness and distress in liver region ; pain < walking, stooping forward.
Dr. AG ClarkeAesculus Hippocastanum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathic Books )
Posted on October 1st, 2012 at 3:30 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Backache, Constipation