1. Light-haired persons of lax fibre ; old people with weak circulation ; drunkards.
2. Deliriums ; in typhoid conditions : of silly kind ; constant raving, tries to get out of bed (occupies position between Stramonium and Lachesis) ; delirium tremens.
3. Burning, itching and redness of various parts which are swollen and hot ; chilblains, frostbite, etc. (locally and internally).
4. Spasmodic conditions ; tremors, twitchings ; involuntary movements while awake, cease when asleep ; choreas, from jerking of single muscles to dancing of whole body.
5. Spine sensitive to touch ; painful at every turn of the body ; backache < while sitting.
6. Headaches ; especially in drunkards after debauch ; or from prolonged desk work.
7. Asthenia from prolonged strain spasm of accommodation ; twitching of eyes and lids ; weakness of muscles ; swimming of type ; myopia ; chronic choroiditis.
8. Irritable heart of tea and coffee drinkers and tobacco smokers ; irregular, tumultuous palpitation.
9. Symptoms appear diagonally ; upper left and lower right (Led. ; ctr. Medorr.).
10. Modalities ; < cold air ; damp ; before thunder.
Dr. AG ClarkeAgaricus
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathic Books )
Posted on October 1st, 2012 at 3:28 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Backache, Delirium, Itching, Myopia, Palpitation, Spasm, Typhoid, Weakness