1. Tall, thin, scrawny, feeble women of lax muscular fibre ; old, decrepit subjects.
2. Extreme debility with restlessness, great anxiety and fear of death.
3. Collapse in choleroid and other diseases, hippocratic face with contortion especially about the mouth ; skin cold to touch yet external warmth, covering, etc., intolerable.
4. Passive haemorrhages ; blood copious, dark, thin, watery, offensive ; flow < motion.
5. Tendency to putrescence of all discharges.
6. Gangrenous conditions ; of eruptions, etc. ; dry, senile gangrene < external heat ; small, painful boils with green contents.
7. Numbness and formication with or without paralysis ; spastic paralysis.
8. Burning as of sparks falling on the parts.
9. Disorders of pregnancy and puerperium ; labour pains prolonged, ineffectual or entirely wanting ; everything seems loose and open but no expulsive power ; (200 th).
10. Patient chilly yet < external warmth ; markedly < covering up.
Dr. AG ClarkeSecale Cornutum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 11th, 2012 at 8:23 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Anxiety, Debility, Gangrene, Numbness, Paralysis, Pregnancy