1. Sanguine, thin, dark-haired women of rigid fibre.
2. Alternating mental states ; peculiar arrogance and illusionary greatness ; sometimes impulses to injure or even kill persons previously cared for (often distresses patient). Melancholy mood ; life wearisome yet fears death which she thinks near ; long sulks ; vexation at trifles.
3. Physical and mental symptoms alternate.
4. Pains constricting, cramp-like ; gradually increase to a severe point then gradually decrease (rev. Belladonna).
5. Painful numbness of various parts often assoc. with the pains.
6. Chronic pelvic conditions in women ; with bearing-down pains ; menstrual period premature, profuse ; flow dark, clotted ; great hypersensitiveness of genitalia ; cannot bear touch even of clothing ; violent sexual desire.
7. Reflex symptoms, especially mental and nervous, from utero ovarian disorders.
8. Obstinate constipation from inertia ; stools adhesive like soft clay ; abdomen retracted ; flatulent colic ; sense of weakness in abdomen.
9. Right-sided ailments (left-sided – Dr. Wheeler).
10. Modalities ; < heat ; evening and night ; sitting or standing ; fasting ; > motion in the open air.
Dr. AG ClarkePlatina
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 11th, 2012 at 11:52 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Colic, Constipation, Cramp, Melancholy, Mood, Numbness, Obstinate, Weakness