1. Rheumatic subjects especially if mercurio-syphilitic history.
2. Indifference to life ; feels sure will die.
3. Aching, bruised soreness in all the muscles especially of head, back and limbs ; patient must move yet motion <.
4. Pains, “rheumatic,” shooting, lancinating ; flying like electric shocks ; rapidly shift locality ; < motion, damp, at night.
5. Throat complaints ; parts dark red ; intense burning and dryness ; cannot drink hot fluids ; great pain at root of tongue when swallowing ; pains shooting through both ears.
6. Mammary disorders ; inflammation, breasts full, hard, stony, painful ; may go on to suppuration with abscesses, fistulae or gaping, angry ulcers ; discharge of watery or foetid pus. Pains radiate from nipples all over body especially when child nurses ; nipples sensitive, sore and fissured. Lumps in the breast (high potencies).
7. Difficult dentition and accompanying ailments ; irresistible desire to bite the teeth or gums together.
8. Inflammation and swelling of bones and glands in general.
9. Right-sided pains and complaints.
10. Modalities ; < damp weather ; always < night most symptoms > lying down ; open air.
Notes : Occupies a position between Bryonia alba and Rhus Toxicodendron ; will often cure when either fail though apparently well indicated.
Dr. AG ClarkePhytolacca
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 11th, 2012 at 11:53 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Dentition, Pus