1. Hydrogenoid constitutions ; subjects with sycotic history.
2. Depression ; lively music saddens ; satiety of life ; irritability, especially when spoken to ; inability to think.
3. Mental traumatism ; mental effects of blow on the head, etc.
4. Catarrhs of mucous membranes with free discharge of greenish-yellow muco-pus ; sometimes bloody.
5. Diarrhoeas, especially chronic ; on first rising and moving about in a.m. ; sudden urging, gushing, with much flatus ; fluid, yellow stools ; < after vegetables and farinaceous foods.
6. Loose coughs with soreness and pain through left chest especially lower lobe left lung ; > sitting up and holding chest with both hands.
7. Spinal meningitis with violent crushing, gnawing pain at base of brain ; delirium ; opisthotonos.
8. Rheumatic complaints in sycotic or hydrogenoid patients always < damp ; restless, must change position but little or no > .
9. Warty growths on skin and mucous membranes ; granules on eyelids like small blisters.
10. Modalities ; < all forms of damp ; sea air ; by day ; lying left side ; > open air.
Dr. AG ClarkeNatrum Sulphuricum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 12th, 2012 at 4:08 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Cough, Delirium, Depression, Meningitis, Opisthotonos, Pus