1. Cachectic, anaemic subjects ; pale, earthy or yellowish. greasy-looking complexion ; children emaciated (especially about the neck) and old in appearance ; debility from loss of vital fluids.
2. Great depression ; lachrymose yet irritable especially at small, non-essential noises ; seems to desire but is markedly < consolation ; dislikes company, > alone ; emotionally sensitive to music memory weak with inability to concentrate ; hysteria, affections beyond control.
3. Headaches, chronic, hammering, periodic, blinding ; from sunrise to sunset, < motion > semi-recumbent position, face pale or only slightly diffused ; especially in anaemic girls and women.
4. Condition of mucous membranes :-(a) Chronic ; dryness with ulcerations or cracks ; e.g. of alimentary canal with constipation. dry, crumbling stools, and sore. fissured anus ; (b) acute ; free watery discharges, often coarse, frothy mucus especially from upper respiratory tract.
5. Good appetite yet emaciation ; inordinate craning for salt (Phos.) dislike to fats and bread ; > going without regular meals.
6. “Mapped tongue” (patchy appearance) with sense of dryness and violent thirst.
7. Skin ; (a) chronic ; dryness with fissures, corns, warts, hangnails, etc., (b) acute ; eczematous. eruptions, raw surface, acrid, watery discharge, especially at scalp margin ; acne ; urticaria after violent exercise ; hydroa on lips or tongue, especially during colds or intermittents.
8. Backache ; severe, sacro-lumbar ; > pressure, e.g. lying on something hard ; often assoc. with delayed menstrual period and bearing-down pains.
9. Inability to micturate in the presence of others.
10. Modalities ; < heat especially close room, must have air though apt to feel chilly and take cold ; < 9-11 a.m. ; salt ; at seaside, etc. ; mental exertion ; > loose clothing.
Notes : Chronic of Ignatia and Bryonia.
Should not be given during a fever paroxysm.
Dr. AG ClarkeNatrum Muriaticum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 12th, 2012 at 4:10 pm.
Last updated on March 24th, 2013 at 6:58 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Acne, Backache, Constipation, Debility, Depression, Eczema, Emaciation, Fever, Headache, Hysteria, Mapped tongue, Urticaria