1. Women with utero-ovarian disorders and ailments incidental thereto.
2. Profound melancholic state especially religious, < consolation fears solitude, insanity, incurability, or some impending disease or calamity ; crazy feeling on vertex.
3. Patient listless yet restless ; must keep busy ; aimless, hurried motion, often to suppress sexual desire.
4. Persistent bearing down in abdomen and pelvis as though all the organs would escape ; wants to support vulva with the hands. Uterine displacements (all forms, especially versions) ; pressure against rectum and bladder results in constipation or constant desire to defecate and urinate. Shooting pains (ctr. Sepia).
5. Menstrual disorders ; flow only on moving about.
6. Pulsations over whole body. Pains in small spots ; constantly shifting.
7. Inability to walk on uneven ground.
8. Reflex heart symptoms ; pain, fluttering. palpitation, with sensation as if heart alternately grasped and relaxed (Cact.).
9. Ailments principally left-sided.
10. Modalities, gen. < hot weather, > fresh air ; < evening and night ; > keeping busy.
Dr. AG ClarkeLilium Tigrinum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 15th, 2012 at 11:12 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Constipation, Palpitation