1. Rapid alternation of mental states ; true hysteria ; sudden change from greatest hilarity to deepest gloom ; extremely happy, affectionate, wants to kiss everybody, next moment in a rage.
2. Haemorrhages from any part ; blood dark, clotted forming long black streams from bleeding surface ; < slightest motion ; especially epistaxis and metrorrhagia.
3. Sensation as of something alive moving about in various organs ; in hysterical states ; imaginary pregnancy (Thuja).
4. Spasmodic contractions and twitchings of single muscles ; of the lids in eye diseases ; chorea.
5. Modalities : > open air ; headache < during menstrual flow.
Dr. AG ClarkeCrocus Sativus
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 10:31 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Chorea, Epistaxis, Headache, Hysteria, Itching, Metrorrhagia, Pregnancy