1. Tall, lean, stooping, dark-complexioned subjects sanguine, choleric temperament.
2. Generally cheerful disposition but subject to fits of temper though without spitefulness ; variable moods.
3. Hyperaesthesia of the special senses.
4. Oversensitiveness to pain which seems insupportable, driving to despair.
5. III-effects (especially hysteria or insomnia) of sudden mental emotions, especially pleasurable surprises.
6. Sleeplessness from excessive mental and physical excitement.
7. Headache, one-sided, as from nail driven into brain ; increases throughout the day ; < open air.
8. Nervous dyspepsia, sudden attack especially about the menstrual period ; > vomiting ; agonizing yet patient otherwise well.
9. Toothache > only by ice-cold water.
10. Modalities : < cold and open air ; excessive joy, etc.
Note : Coffee interferes with homoeopathic drug action.
Keynote : Excitement.
Dr. AG ClarkeCoffea
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 10:35 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Dyspepsia, Headache, Hysteria, Insomnia, Mood, Oversensitive, Toothache, Vomiting