1. Fair women and children of weak, nervous temperament with tendency to spasmodic complaints ; sensitive, romantic girls.
2. Patient cannot bear least contradiction ; angry and offended at mere trifles ; times passes too quickly.
3. Great lassitude of the whole body with trembling weakness.
4. Sensation of emptiness or hollowness in various organs
5. Paralytic numbness especially in hands and feet, various parts go to sleep.
6. Marked vertigo with or without nausea and vomiting ; complaints caused by or < by motion of vehicles. Seasickness, etc.
7. Complaints (especially hysteria) from loss of sleep, night watching, mental excitement, overwork, etc.
8. Abdominal distension with colic ; no > from passing flatus ; abdomen feels as if full of sharp sticks or stones.
9. Menstrual period premature and painful with extreme weakness ; patient scarcely able to stand or talk.
10. Patient intolerant of all stimuli including touch and even fresh air ; < mental and physical exertion even talking.
Keynote : Paralytic weakness.
Dr. AG ClarkeCocculus
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 16th, 2012 at 10:37 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Colic, Hysteria, Nausea, Numbness, Seasickness, Vertigo, Vomiting, Weakness