1. Dark-haired persons of rigid fibre and yellow, sallow complexion.
2. Melancholy mood ; especially after long lasting grief or sorrow ; with easy weeping particularly in children or peevishness and pessimism ; no disposition or ability for physical and mental exertion ; intense sympathy for the sufferings of others.
3. Faint-like sinking of strength with internal trembling (Gels.).
4. Paralytic conditions of single parts ; gen. right sided ; of rectum, resulting in constipation with constant ineffectual desire and tendency to stand during stool ; also gradually appearing general paralysis.
5. Rheumatic affections with feeling of tension and shortening of muscles ; tearing, drawing pains ; more in limbs than in joints.
6. Great rawness and soreness in various parts ; sometimes described as burning.
7. Cough, hollow, spasmodic ; often with hoarseness or aphonia < on expiration, > cold drink ; accompanied by spurt of Urine ; tough stringy mucus difficult to expectorate.
8. Unhealthy skin ; great tendency to warts ; ailments from suppressed-chronic skin troubles.
9. Great restlessness at night ; unable to find easy position, to lie in.
10. Patient chilly ; < in clear, fine weather, > damp, wet weather (i.e. mild, soft air) yet < from bathing or getting wet.
Note : Incompatible with Phosphorus ; must not be used before or after.
Dr. AG ClarkeCausticum
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 18th, 2012 at 7:52 am.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke's Decachords
Keywords: Aphonia, Constipation, Cough, Hoarseness, Melancholy, Mood, Paralysis, Peevish