1. Neuralgic, myalgic or rheumatic pains ; stitching, shooting, especially in chest walls ; < damp weather, atmospheric changes.
2. Intercostal rheumatism ; chest sore, bruised < touch, motion, turning body ; pleurodynia.
3. Herpes zoster ; dark-bluish transparent vesicles ; preceded or followed by the characteristic neuralgic pains.
4. Hay fever ; smarting, burning and tingling in eyes and nose ; nostrils dry, obstructed. < evenings.
5. Bad effects of alcoholic liquors ; delirium tremens.
Dr. AG ClarkeRanunculus Bulbosus
by Dr. AG Clarke ( Author at Homeopathy Books Online )
Posted on September 11th, 2012 at 8:27 am.
Last updated on September 16th, 2012 at 4:54 pm.
Find more from homeopathic books on: Clarke’s Pentachords
Keywords: Delirium, Delirium tremens, Fever, Hay fever, Herpes zoster, Itching, Pleurodynia, Rheumatism